Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dug up this old one as there wasn't anything newer posted.

Any .12 carbs yet? The Sport 12 is ready to hit the water but need either the modded carb or the high-speed needle O-rings so that I can get it in the water.

I dug up this old one as there wasn't anything newer posted.Any .12 carbs yet? The Sport 12 is ready to hit the water but need either the modded carb or the high-speed needle O-rings so that I can get it in the water.
Ron, no carbs yet...if you need a modded carb to get on the water I will send you one of mine. You have the stock carb that came with the motor?

Glenn

Yes, I've still got the carb but I did modify the throttle arm so that it wouldn't be in the way of the pipe and header, things are a little tight on that side especially trying to get everything so that it would fit under the hatch. I'd run it as is but I'm just a little worried about air leaks around the low-speed needle. Maybe I worry too much as it might be fine. I do have a Nova Rossi .21 carb that I could throw on there that's been turned down to fit on .12 engines. The bore visually looks to be the same. A micrometer might show a hair difference.

Back