• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Novarossi Long Stroke Outboard 3.5cc

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izitbrokeyet?

New.

Machined from On-road head and modded underhead with reduced volume.

Selling the last of my OB stuff.

$40 delivered

OBAC.JPG

This is a Great setup for anyone running a Novarossi O/B motor. He sent me one to test and it works Great :D .. Thats a Great Price, the head button cost that much... :lol: ;)

izitbrokeyet? said:
New.Machined from On-road head and modded underhead with reduced volume.

Selling the last of my OB stuff.

$40 delivered

OBAC.JPG

98358[/snapback]

Kevin,

Is this part still for sale?

Paypal?

Ronald.

Hi Ron,

This particular set is sold....but I can make another for you over the weekend. The trick is the combustion chamber needs to be reduced to work with our higher nitro contents.....unless you want to stick with that lower nitro Euro-blend :)

paypal to if you want it an extra $4 shipping if you don’t mind…. since I have to go to the Post Office and fill out customs forms...but it would ship via Global Priority mail which gets it to most of Europe in 7 days or less.

Last edited by a moderator:
izitbrokeyet? said:
Hi Ron,This particular set is sold....but I can make another for you over the weekend.  The trick is the combustion chamber needs to be reduced to work with our higher nitro contents.....unless you want to stick with that lower nitro Euro-blend :)

paypal to    if you want it  an extra $4 shipping if you don’t mind…. since I have to  go to the Post Office and fill out customs forms...but it would ship via Global Priority mail which gets it to most of Europe in 7 days or less.

100303[/snapback]

Kevin,

Can you still make the Mac air cooled heads???

Would like to try one out.

Let me know.

Thanks

Chris

Chris,

Kevin's air cooled head for my MAC .21 O/B made a world of a difference in my performance. I basically through the water cooled head away.

Chris,
Kevin's air cooled head for my MAC .21 O/B made a world of a difference in my performance.  I basically through the water cooled head away.

100433[/snapback]

Rodney,

That's what I've heard.

I wonder if the car head that Andy has could be modified to work??

What's your set-up on your Mac??

Mine is still stock for now...as I have been very pleased with the speeds from the stock powerhead.

I've had good luck running a old EQ pipe and 50% nitro.

Just want to play with it some more and see if I can get more from her... :D

Chris,

I’m sorry to say that I don’t make anything like this for the MAC motors anymore.

I’m sure Andy has a Car Heat Sink he’ll sell you. 3 full fins and the bolt pattern disk seems to provide the right amt. of cooling for an outboard.

have a great weekend,

KB

izitbrokeyet? said:
Chris,I’m sorry to say that I don’t make anything like this for the MAC motors anymore. 

I’m sure Andy has a Car Heat Sink he’ll sell you.  3 full fins and the bolt pattern disk seem to provide the right for cooling an outboard.

have a great weekend,

KB

100447[/snapback]

Kevin,

Just checking....

Thanks for the heads up

Chris

Back