• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Novarossi Inboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izitbrokeyet?

time to lighten my inventory,

I currently have a new one up for sale....untouched. I'll entertain all serious offers from folks in here. Auction Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently the Black Colored parts have confused some folks in here :lol: . The flywheel and the round water cooled head are Novarossi (not Rossi) parts that are Hard Black Anodized and sealed for durability. The Immersion style water cooled head is machined from 7075 aluminum with a PTFE plug also hard black anodized to match.

please dont hesitate to ask me any questions about the subject motor :D

is that a converted car engine? why are their no threads on the crank? How are you supposed to attach a collet?

Take a closer look ;)

Threads are real clean there's a option to Supersize the picture on the bottom of the picture. The cranks are Novarossi marine cranks that are Brand new. If your looking for an SG crank I have a few ;)

The motor started out as a stripped down Rx21r1wc which is the top of the line rally motor from Novarossi. The motor cost $669 if you want to purchase it at your LHS. Make no mistake about it......it is timed even more aggressively than the old "non-booster" style Marine Sleeve that you can buy at Rossisales.

I'd mach the R1 series up against any 21 motor out there

I've been testing this exact motor in my mono and I can pull a 442 backcut without problem......although it is currently set up with a 440/3

From what I've seen it's an Awesome motor. Mine is currently set up with an Art .18 ml combustion chamber and modified Orlic Cover, and D&J carb, NR header and AB21s pipe that's been anodized.

d4_1_s.JPG

novarossi Part # 15054

the threads actually show up better in the reflection

ahhh yes.... they do show up in the refelection.... they must be real shiny!...... they did not even look like they were there.

now i just need some $$$

I have a few of these marine cranks for sale too.

Tip-top equipment with new lazer engraved batch #'s on them

Down to my last motor

auction link

I may decide to get a few more and let them go cheap like these later this summer

just doing my part the keep the cost down on good equipment B)

Back