• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nova Rossi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOM MOORE

Since mr. Bill has retired where can I get The nova rossi 21 inboards. Yes thats right mikey and Mark im trying to get back in the Hobby.

Tom Cat 22

Glen Quarles is the new distributor now Tom glad to see you may get back in for a few days :D . Maybe some more of the Jackson crew will get back to boat racing.

Since mr. Bill has retired where can I get The nova rossi 21 inboards. Yes thats right mikey and Mark im trying to get back in the Hobby.
Tom Cat 22
Tom, I am the new US Novarossi distributor. I have parts, plugs, etc right now and will be placing my first order for engines as soon as Novarossi comes out with their new catalog around the end of the month.

Just let me know what you need and I will be happy to help.

You can contact me via email at [email protected] or phone (830) 779-1776 between 6 - 9 pm CST.

Glenn

Latest posts

Back