• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale NOVA 67 DD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For sale NEW TO-BE.67DDA turbo head
Removed from packaging to look at but never mounted or run
Carb was modified by Mark Bullard for better retention and barrel
Also included is new in package 40493 10degree header
$520.00 shipped in USAnova 67.jpg

thanks Richard,
the fixed price boxes are quite expensive - med flat rat is $89.95, where as priority mail in its own box is around $67 and first class is around $50

Gary
I will take it if Shane does not

If it does not work for you I have a Nova67 in very good condition. It comes with a new uncut header, collet and a new unused Speedmaster carb and the standard Nova carb and 20 O’Donnell turbo plugs. $500.00 shipped. I can post photos if interested

FYI. Gary did not take my offer and I stated very clearly, “if things don’t work out”. Gary stated in a text to me that he wanted to build a twin. Him not taking your engine had nothing to do with me. Good luck!

Last edited:
I have seen in the past where he had said he wanted to purchase items but backed out. That is the very reason I posted the message he sent to me. He used me to back out on you.

I didn't use anyone for any reason, just wanted a NEW engine with no fuel thru it
I am allowed to change my mind, and sometimes we all do about something

Hi Richard,

is the engine still available then, if so, is the first class post option available (as mentioned in my post)

Latest posts

Back