• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nova 46 Outboard PTO Wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dion smith

Hello all,

I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for a pto assembly for a nova 46 outboard.

Cheers

Dion

Thanks Dave, I have been on the site and have the parts needed in my cart, just seeing if there is a cheaper option first. I have a lights pto that doesn't fit with my newly installed nova crank and rod-pto shaft seems to rub on the rod before the pto housing is hard up on the case. It's got me scratching my head a little lol- the new rod may be my problem ??

After another quick teardown I found the length of the crank pin to be my problem, the lights crank has a shorter pin
default_wink.png

Thank you Wayne, I have some lights gear myself but no good to me as Ive swapped to a nova crank. I could shorten the crank pin to fit the lights pto but I would rather go with the nova pto,

Thanks for the offer!!

Cheers

Dion

Placed order at nova for a new pto-$244 Aussie shipped- ouch that hurt!!!
Dang, it was only $166 US and $50 of that was freight and insurance. US-Aussie exchange rate sucks lol. Thanks for the order Dion.

Latest posts

Back