Not smart

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray, i just watched the video.....twice.....just another example of a group of morons who are willing to risk the well being of other innocent people who have no idea whats going on around them to fill thier ego's and get a little attention that they are sooo desperate for...these idiots should have been shut down the second the NYPD were aware of what they were doing, and the officals of the NYPD should have had thier asses handed to them for doing nothing to stop this idiocy....it seems the more technology we attain in this life the STUPIDER we get...these idiots flew over traffic on a bridge, a barge, buildings, and around all kinds of populated areas...with no clearance..its BEYOND STUPID! Im sure you know as well as i do that there have been injuries and even fatalities associated with R/C aircraft,boats and even cars even in a CONTROLLED environment....there are no garuntees in anything we do in this life...if a person wants to indulge in something that is potentially risky to thier own well being and NO ONE ELSES, then go for it....its thier call...but it just INFURIATES me when thoughtless, selfish, MINDLESS IDIOTS are willings to put others at risk just to say "hey everybody, look at what i did", just to pump up thier friggin EGO'S! I hope folks will take a look at the video Ray....one of these days it may kill the ENTIRE hobby for all of us.....

Well said Bill, there is quite a bit of talk on the airplane forums on several of the sites as to how stupid this is. and right at a time when the FAA is trying to decide what a "model aircraft " is. The coming regulations that the FAA are planning might just put a whole new look on the hobby as we know it. I know there are a lot of us that not only race boats but also fly airplanes as well. this type of stunt no matter how cool it is, is just what we don't need. just my 2c worth.

I honestly keep waiting to hear that someone crashed their car because they didn't know what it was and if it was going to hit them... or the idiot in front of them thought it was going to hit so stopped short....

Back