• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Not looking for props at this time.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BB Mods's

Looking for a few of the smaller 67 size rigger props for a SGX, nothing fancy, just good stockers to get the boat dialed in.

Last edited:
Looking for a few of the smaller 67 size rigger props for a SGX, nothing fancy, just good stockers to get the boat dialed in.
Sell used 3 props: 1662 (cut 61mm), 1462 (stock)and H-30 (profile) all S&B by Joe Warren sell $65.00 plus $4.00 shipping Are you interesting to buy ? Let me know thanks Allan

I"m looking for H series only at this time, Guess I forgot to add that :) how much for just the H30?

Tommy,

As soon as I get sometime next week , I will shoot you out a H-29, & H-30.

Parts are on the way out to you now.

Happy Holidays,

Mark Sholund

Take your time at this point Mark, Iv got a lot of work to do on this boat first. I was jumping the gun a little ;)

Isnt an H32 a good all-round 60 hydro prop? U should have one of those in your box I would say. May want to ask if anyone has some laying around.

Larry Jr.

Larry, even at 3000' we have a problem spinning "normal" size props, were not fully handicapped, but a H-32 MIGHT be to big, not sure yet!

Back