• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

nitrotozs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toledo tunnel Man

You got that right , buying a hydro next. thanks for the good words on my nitro stuff. all my items are in great shape, don't worry nitrotozs i still have two tunnels im keeping , but im sitting on 3 brand new 7.5 outboards K&B, 2 .67, 1-.82 and a 7.5 rossie and a 67 outboard from bigdog engines. Im going tunnel raceing 8-8-04 in saganaw mich and gas, and have been raceing with the north coast pond hoppers in oleria ohio. Can't beat the gas boat fire's up and go, my cat has been running GREAT and raceing is a blast. YOU should come goin us one time , i know its a long drive but its worth it. How's your cat been running any good speed runs to tell me about :D pics please there better than words.IF ANYONE READS THIS CHECK OUT MY STUFF FOR SALE HELP ME GET CLOSER TO MY HYDRO BOAT THERE NOT CHEAP.

Back