• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Nitro wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walt Barney

Vendor
If you are coming to the Sowaga race in Sycamore Ga. and have some nitro the sell Please let me know.I need about 5 gal but will take more if you have it.
Thanks
Walt Barney

Walt,
You can order 5 gal pails of Nitro from Torco and it will ship directly to your house. I just picked up a 5gal pail of VP Nitro 50/50 (50% Nitro 50% Methanol) from Boswell few weeks ago and they still had 5-6 pails left in stock, I use that to make my 40% for the big motors.

Walt, I’m coming down Thursday next week and will pass through Commerce, Ga around noon, if VP has it there I can pickup for you.
Scott

Walt, I’m coming down Thursday next week and will pass through Commerce, Ga around noon, if VP has it there I can pickup for you.
Scott
Scott,
Thanks for the offer to pick up the fuel I will let you know
Are you going to the race in Sycamore Ga??
Thanks
Walt Barney

Walt I have nitro as well. $45 a gallon. I'll be down for Premo race in October. Just let me kown

Alan
Anyone from you area going to charleston that could bring me some Nitro.// I will be leaving Thursday for Sycamore Ga . so will not get back on the net until Monday
Thanks
Walt Barney

Not that I know of. If you going to Premo memorial race, I'll bring then. If you can wait & buy what you need to get by till then

Latest posts

Back