• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nitro Sell Off- 18-21 parts&engines, Pipes, Miss Vegas, Jae18, Whip 20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take the Whip - number 35. I'll send the funds via PayPal in a moment.

Thanks,

Dean Johnson

Hi Rob,

Funds sent for the whiplash. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Dean Johnson

If something falls thru on the #22 I will take if after the previous comittment

Mike

Just send me a pm and I can any way you want

What about the pipes number #25 & 30 I will take them if no one has yet. Let me know the paypal address and the total and I will send it tomorrow

Thanks

Mike

I'll take #23, the turbo glow plugs for $30. Please confirm they are available and not already sold. PP coming tonight once you confirm item is mine. Ship US Postal please. Thanks, James Beasley.

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE

NEED ADDRESS FOR DAVID MELONI. PM ME, THanks.

Waiting for payment on Albert M, Mike Stuchel, James Beasley. Got your stuff boxed up, need address too. THanks.

Dont Forget your address in the paypal comments. Anything I can get between now and tommorow will ship tommorow. Thanks guys!

All Items are marked current as of now......

Rob:

Per our phone conversation today I am paying you the agreed to amount for the following items: #1 #2 #4 #5 #6 #12 #13 #14 #16 #20

Thnaks and I look forward to getting the items

Mike Stuchell

Rob:

I will also take the flywheels and accessories as soon as you post I have them i will send the money.

Thanks

Mike

Back