Nitro out-riggers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is something about the sound of a nitro engine, just peaking out on the pipe as it runs down the straight away.... Now I've gone and gotten myself all excited and we won't see boating water for 6 months.
hey al,you need to move father south and you can play with boats all year round! :D

There is something about the sound of a nitro engine, just peaking out on the pipe as it runs down the straight away.... Now I've gone and gotten myself all excited and we won't see boating water for 6 months.

Well at least we wont see water for only 4 months... Time to start building something but I don't know what.

Robert Holland

What about the twin rigger project you were talking about?

There ya go. Build a twin. You will never regret it. You will not get to run it often. But when you do, there is nothing else like it.

Mike
AMEN TWIN BROTHER !!!!!!!!!!

brandon race third round ...Marty Davis in the lead and cuts a bouy ...I blow off and land 15 ft before finishing the victory lap !!!!!!!!!! PISSED but the boat was so hooked up it was like a drug !! I am on the outside for 5 laps chasing Marty ...Twins Rule Period !!

Last edited by a moderator:
I own some gas boats.And i still think its amazing how fast a small .21 or .45 nitro rigger can go.

I built a hawk 7.5 and that thing buggyed.and it was as ever fast as my eagle sgx gas rigger.

heck im going to build a .21 jae as soon as they come out next moth.

Back