Nitro Nats 2018 Rollout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question...the IMPBA db rule is 92...correct??? The rule from what I understand is as long as I am under that # Im cool. No Muff needed. Am I wrong?? Im coming to the Nats so I do not want ANY issues. I have a db meter here for testing so I will not push the issue. Maybe:)

Any boat larger than 21 will need a muffled pipe or a muffler. Most after mufflers stop the bark. A open nitro pipe on anything larger than a 21 will not be tolerated

A few spots are available email if you want in. Also some full classes have guys wanting in. If your not going to run a class please let me know. We are getting closer to go time

Logo turned out nice
Will there be small stickers for our boats? Looks good.
default_cool.png

LAST CALL FOR TEE SHIRTS going to have about 15 extra shirts of various sizes.. The deadline for refunds will be June 15th. If you need to bail I will refund up to that date..... START CHARGING BATTERIES FOLKS

LAST CALL FOR TEE SHIRTS going to have about 15 extra shirts of various sizes.. The deadline for refunds will be June 15th. If you need to bail I will refund up to that date..... START CHARGING BATTERIES FOLKS
I hope Brad ordered mine already [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]Alex

Hey Mike,

Have you started a list of slots available for class fill-in? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back