Nitro fuel in South Carolina

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zxniner69

Hey guys , I'm headed to Beaufort, South Carolina this weekend and wanted to know if anyone knew of any shops that sell boat fuel in that area.I'm leaving out of New Orleans taking I-10 to I-95 . If anyone knows any places along the way let me know. Boat fuel in the New Orleans is hard to come by.

Thanks,

Matt

hi, i live in sumter and there is not anybody even remotely close. i get all of my fuel shipped to me or i pick it up on the road with the truck,see if you can get in touch with

john knight or 1 of the charleston model boaters on here and see if they can help,mike.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt,

I know of no hobby shops in Beaufort. Only one I knew of in Savannah closed and the one in Charleston (Hobbytown) does not sell boat fuel, no matter how may times we ask them to. We have to import it. Hopefully some in Jax FL may have some. John Otto, Technology Fuels, is located in Brandon FL, near Tampa. He makes his for sale.

Thanks for the info guys. I talked to Otto a couple days ago, very nice guy by the way. If I cant track any down this weekend on the road I'm going to order from him.I read alot of good things about his fuel.

Thanks again guys, Matt

Thanks for the info guys. I talked to Otto a couple days ago, very nice guy by the way. If I cant track any down this weekend on the road I'm going to order from him.I read alot of good things about his fuel.Thanks again guys, Matt
John is a top of the line guy....ive been buyin fuel from him for years....youll be very happy with what you get if you do get it from him....one of the nicest guys in the hobby!!

Bill it is called support your local postal worker lol John makes great fuel

Back