ninja 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Wood

lol posted it on the wrong list

grim

what is the ninja weight in at minus fuel ready to go??

chris

Chris

Mine comes in at 3.12. It could be lighter but it has been repaired a few times. By the way i do not run 3rd channel needle. Not that they might not work well but not worth the weight on a 21. Also i find that without one that i become more carfull of my setings and lose the (awh i can set it in the water) way of thinking. JUST ME...lol

Grim

Tim

Yea it looks like im getting hinderstuck in to it again this winter. So far we have built 11 of them and after that silly little US-1 thing this summer i have orders (although i do not sell them on the website) for 10 more.

I told myself that i would not build any more but i have a hard time turning people away.. awh what the heck its a fun boat to drive and dam competitive so why not.

Now for the good news (for me anyway) looks like the parts might be laser cut.. the buyer still gets a built boat but the parts are super fitting and no cutting out for me (yah)..

Will this become a Power Surge Product? Maybe but if it comes to that it will likely be a kit.. There is that three letter word again.

Grim

O yea

The reasion that it has not become a kit in the past is that i'm anal about the quality of the boat.

That is one of the reasions that it took me 3 years to bring the Villain S1 to kit.. It had to be the best that i could do and the best kit the market has ever seen or the thing would have been canceld

Just to say .. the Ninja must be perfict or it does not go out the door, Period... at this point in time i can not risk anybody else building the boat..i dont care how good they are..

there is that Anal thing again...

Grim ;D

Hey Mike Z,

Whats that old saying "race on Sunday" that car makers have been using for years? Guess the same applies for R/C......

Tim.

Mike,

What is a ninja? I know it is your 20 hydroplane but what is it based on? Hawk, scratch built?

Thanks,

Charley

KIT! Three letter word but, at least it isn't four. Building it is the best anyway. Kit or scratch built, building it your self, gives you an attachment to it that cannot be replaced with a pre built boat.

Hammer

Is there a spellchecker in this forum?

Man it is hard to understand sometimes when every odder word is spilled inkorektly.. ???

Just my 2 cents...

Charley

Charley

The boat is really a tribute the best model Hydroplane designer in the world.. Gary Preusse. The hawk is a real good boat and I have a few of them. However if you have ever noticed when Gary’s 20 boat stuffs, it stuffs hard. His stuff (crash straight in) is the worst I have seen. After spending hours talking to Ron and others we think we know why. The Ninja addresses these issues. It has a balance of both weight, air and compression that helps the boat run hard. Do we have all the bugs out? Na.. We do however have a new front sponson for next year and it will be sold on the next production run.

O yea did you know that Ron Z also has a Ninja.. Hum, I have yet to see the thing run but I know he has prepared the boat for trial runs.

Thanks

Grim ;D

sport 20 ehh maybe i want one i have 3 boats already but my 3.5 tunnel is the only racer. so how much are these boats

Not2

I do..come to think of it you can go to the dist4 ( impba4.com ) website and see pictures there also.

grim

here are a few from impba4.com

DSC00408.JPG

DSC00046.JPG

21shoot081.JPG

21shoot082.JPG

21shoot083.JPG

Back