• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NIB Nova KEEP .21DD, Nova VIR-TUS .12 & CMB Beta .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eekern

Hello,

Tragic accident has left my wife permanently disabled and unable to work. Selling some NIB stuff first. More to come....

Nova .21DD $430 shipped to 48 (sold pending funds)

Nova Vir-tus .12 $375 shipped to 48 (tuned ceramic version, nastiest .12 Nova makes)

CMB Beta .21 $380 shipped to 48 (sold)

I will entertain offers but please don't low-ball me. I need the money to pay bills, not buy more fun stuff.

IMG_34821.JPG

IMG_34851.JPG

IMG_34831.JPG

IMG_34861.JPG

IMG_34841.JPG

IMG_34871.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Eric,

I am saddened to hear about your wife I (we) went through the same thing about 10 years ago. I had to put my boating on hold a couple of year while we figued out how things were going to work out. I am now boating on a limited basis. it is tuff to find time for boats when you have to do all the driving, housework and work full time.

But taking care of the ones we love always comes first.

Steve

I didn't, it sold about 10 minutes after my original post, hence the "already". I guess I was suprised

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your kind words guys. We are so thankful to God she is alive. Her name is Yolanda and she is an amazing woman.

Sorry to hear,any tragedy that impairs a loved one is very hard to take,God bless you and your wife and best of luck!

Wanted to send out a heart felt thank you, not only to those who purchased motors, but to those who offered prayers and completely unexpected monetary support. You know who you are and I will pay it forward when I can.

Back