• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NIB Futaba 3PV with two R203GF Receivers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, m interested in your radio
Just to be clear it does come with two receivers
Could you give me shopping cost.USPS is best because is reliable and wouldn't get hit with customs duty.
my address is
84 Kings Forest Dr
Hamilton,on
L8T4J7

Thenk you

It does come with 2 receivers. It looks like the cheapest way to ship is the USPS First Class International Package Service at $23.40 USD, but I would like to confirm that with my local Post Office. I think I have another new receiver for this radio I could throw in for an additional $30.

I am going to my PO today to get a bunch of Priority mail boxes and taking the radio with me to get a straight answer about shipping costs to Canada for the first guy that's interested because all of the options online for shipping to Canada and the customs forms are too confusing for me. If F. Orlic passes after I get him a shipping quote then you are next in line.

Back