NGK Spark Plug

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apache06

Hello,

I'm looking for some spark plug NGK R5300A-105 for my Mathé 35 " CASA"...does anyone know where can I find it and what's the price ???

Because in France, there're very expensive !!!! :(

I can help ,

Buy NGK BR9ES or NGK BR9EV , the number u have is probably an italian number .

Price , if not mistaken , around 5 euro

Si tu veut que je vous aide , donner moi un email : [email protected]

Thanks Bart, but this spark plug is special, it's a "Racing" plug shorter than the others ! :(

The place I work is a NGK Dealer. I know we dont stock that particular plug, but I can look into ordering some and see the cost of them if you want me to??? I probably can get them much cheaper than what you are paying for them. I will let you tommorow by this time. ~ James

James ,

Can i be a bit difficult too , can u look into the sparkplugs : BR 9 EIX , how much they cost for you ?

Thanks already ,

PS Apache , i'll let u know what i hear overhere oki ?

Regards ,

Bart

Apache06, Im sorry to say that our distributor does not carry that particular plug. they said its not a plug that they have any demand for so they dont stock it.

Bart you have a pm!

~James

Pascal , i'll have news tomorrow , the dealer had it a bit too busy today . Will let u know for sure !

James , haven't received a pm yet , if u want , pls mail me at [email protected]

Thankssss ,

b

Hi Pascal , just finished working now ,

yes got some news : they are difficult to find :(

I called up my dealer and he told me that if i'd be interested in them , i would have to buy them by 4 minimum cause they are a special kind . Price unknown so far . He tried to contact the maindealer in Belgium but they were having computerproblems there and couldn't tell him anything yet .

Tomorrow is a holiday for us and he asked me to contact him again on Friday .

I'll be mailing Mathe Italy today to ask them if they could get a hold of a few of those plugs but i cannot put a timeframe on that .

I'll be telling u the news if i got some oki ?

Btw , been googling last night and prices varied from 20 $ up to 36 $ on some US sites .

I hope i got some better news in the next days for you ,

Regards ,

Bart

Bart,

Tomorrow is holiday for us too ! :)

For information, the last year, I have buy 1 box of 4 for +/- 150 € :angry:

I have send some messages to NGK dealers on the web ( USA ) for prices and disponibility, and...no response ! :(

If you can get it for me at good price, I'll be ok !

Regards,

Pascal

Hi Pascal ,

I think i'll have to take my words back . Just went to my dealer and he told me that :

A : not even the maindealer in Belgium stocks them

B :price each is 62 euro's :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I think the only option left is buying in the US , maybe someone overhere can buy them for u and ship them ?

Any volunteer for doing this overhere ?

Best Regards ,

Bart

ps : sorry that i can't help u further

Back