Next generation of tunnel racer!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to ya Jimmy, we sure hope this doesn't end your boat time.

Looks like TBM has a free agent to recruit soon!!!!!!!

CHEERS !

Randy

Thanks guys. Randy it shouldn't end my boat racing. The Brunswick Crew is plannin on making the Storm Race in Nov. I got bring the World Champ P-Spec Lynx and play with all these new FE Tunnels that are popin up down there.

Mark I can't agree with you more we will have to get a radio in his hands ASAP. Maybe we can teach this Duncan how to really drive a boat. I think Grandpa Gene has already put in an order for his first boat!

Congrats to you and your wife maybe the baby will run next year at the WTC .DICK an CAROL LOEB :p :p :p

Jimmy,

Congrats to you and your wife!!!! Start that boy off right, ok? Some racers make the mistake of starting out with a F Mono or Twin F Hydro and go through many classes to learn how to drive. They finally work their way up to having the skills to drive a tunnel. I say start him off right away with a tunnel so he doesn't develop any bad habits!!!!!!!......... Hahahahaha....... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw this... congrats Jimmy, and hold on to your hat. Life is about to change brotha!

Hope to see ya at the next race.

~ James

Latest posts

Back