Newton Marine's Black Friday Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniczar

Black Friday Sale!

Don’t forget to mark your calendars for Friday November 27th, as Newton Marine will be having its first annual Black Friday Sale! Do not miss out on savings of 30% off all stock at www.newtonmarine.com. Newton Marine will also have sales on its photo archive with buy 2 pictures, get 1 free (of equal or lesser value). You will not have to camp out in front of any mall to get these savings, only your own computer. Simply make your purchase at www.newtonmarine.com anytime on November 27th and enter in the promotional code of “blkfriday09” and 30% will automatically be taken off your bill. For picture orders send in your order to [email protected] with the same promotional code and you will receive an invoice automatically. All orders will be required to pay via paypal, no mail in orders please. This is only a one-day offer valid for November 27th and will expire at the stroke of midnight. All sales do not go towards shipping. Any questions about the sale please email David Newton at [email protected].

Happy Holidays!

David Newton

Newton Marine

What if I don't have a Pay Pal account? I'd never use it if I had it so how would this work out? BTW, I could use a few more sets of plans :rolleyes:

What if I don't have a Pay Pal account? I'd never use it if I had it so how would this work out? BTW, I could use a few more sets of plans :rolleyes:

Looks to me like you have 17 days to get one, or bribe a buddy.... Get creative if you want to SAVE.... Or pay 'Normal', Great pricing, and get building NOW :) . Not like you don't have enough projects....

This is a GREAT offer DAVID!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
But Pakman, I need more projects so I might EVENTUALLY catch up with all the boats MiniCzar has hiding in his closets ;) Speaking of MiniCzar, David, any word on when you will have a color sheet for the 0706 hull? We looking some time off or what? Bribe a buddy huh? Pakman, can I borrow your PayPal Account :D

Thanks for the good word David! I am trying to keep it online only as it would not be feasible to do so otherwise. I am aiming to get the paint scheme done this winter Mark, but lately I have been trying to add to the photo collection online. I have not done so in awhile, but I just uploaded all of my 1991 shots to the gallery and am looking to update another.

But Pakman, I need more projects so I might EVENTUALLY catch up with all the boats MiniCzar has hiding in his closets ;) Speaking of MiniCzar, David, any word on when you will have a color sheet for the 0709 hull? We looking some time off or what? Bribe a buddy huh? Pakman, can I borrow your PayPal Account :D
Mark,

Bribe suggests gratuity, buddy suggests friendship. If your bribe is sufficient, I may consider friendship... Borrow implies re-payment. With 17 days to go, I see no need for borrowing. The previous was an attempt at humor :p . Seriously, if you need help, send me a PM, and I'll do what I can. I really thought MissHydro would see this and step in to assist... :ph34r: :ph34r: . Don't even venture into the thought of 'catching up to the Mini-Czar'... it will NEVER happen, and rightfully so, as he is the one and only Mini-Czar!!

DJ

P.S. - Once again, GREAT offer David, and the offer/terms make sense to me. When you save, pass it along....

What? I have to bribe you to be considered a friend? I'll have to think about that one :lol:

I know you were giving me a bad time DJ, and I'm sure if I need plans David will be more than fair to me. Come to think about it, him and Czar always have been good in that respect.

I'll be checking the website occasionally for that color sheet David. Thanks for the heads up. I like offers like this, I may just have to get me an account and really put David to work :)

Just wanted to remind everyone that Newton Marine's Black Friday Sale is this Friday, only 3 days away!

Just wanted to remind everyone that Newton Marine's Black Friday Sale is this Friday, only 3 days away!
Hi David.

I'm interested in about (15) Top-Sheets (the paint schemes) of various boats that I have campaigned in the past, or just in admiration of specific hull&/or driver accomplishments. I want to (at a minimum) vacuum-mount them, and hang them in my Shop. Just a thought for other enthusiasts to consider during your 30% off Black - Friday sale!!!

Best,

DJ

PM Sent...

Hi David.

I'm interested in about (15) Top-Sheets (the paint schemes) of various boats that I have campaigned in the past, or just in admiration of specific hull&/or driver accomplishments. I want to (at a minimum) vacuum-mount them, and hang them in my Shop. Just a thought for other enthusiasts to consider during your 30% off Black - Friday sale!!!

Best,

DJ

PM Sent...
PakMan, sounds like your doing well. Could you make that 16 and send me one for Christmas....you know which one :)

I'm getting a list together of pictures I want.

Hi David.

Best,

DJ

P.S. - Only 4 hours Plus remaining in David's 30$% off Sale!!!

PM Sent...
PakMan, sounds like your doing well. Could you make that 16 and send me one for Christmas....you know which one :)

I'm getting a list together of pictures I want.
Yes, I am very thankful during this thanksgiving season. David and his father Roger are what I'm significantly thankful for! They have been, and are, providing a lot of support for this sport! I want to support them in any way I can, and hope others will do so as well.

Keep up the good work David!!!

DJ

P.S. - Glenn, you should expect to see something in your stocking next month.... :)

But Pakman, I need more projects so I might EVENTUALLY catch up with all the boats MiniCzar has hiding in his closets ;) Speaking of MiniCzar, David, any word on when you will have a color sheet for the 0709 hull? We looking some time off or what? Bribe a buddy huh? Pakman, can I borrow your PayPal Account :D
Mark,

Bribe suggests gratuity, buddy suggests friendship. If your bribe is sufficient, I may consider friendship... Borrow implies re-payment. With 17 days to go, I see no need for borrowing. The previous was an attempt at humor :p . Seriously, if you need help, send me a PM, and I'll do what I can. I really thought MissHydro would see this and step in to assist... :ph34r: :ph34r: . Don't even venture into the thought of 'catching up to the Mini-Czar'... it will NEVER happen, and rightfully so, as he is the one and only Mini-Czar!!

DJ

P.S. - Once again, GREAT offer David, and the offer/terms make sense to me. When you save, pass it along....
Help HJ?? :eek: when hell freez over... :p Dang missed out on that sale!! :( Been away from the boating thing most of this year.. :( Who's know? maybe Mini-Czar might have a christmas sale soon???

Sorry you missed out on the sale Miss Hydro, this was the first time having the sale for Newton Marine. The sale generated a good response, so this will become an annual sale for Newton Marine. Unfortunately we will not be having a Christmas sale, but we will be having another sale in early spring time. I will be making an official announcement closer to Spring.

Sorry you missed out on the sale Miss Hydro, this was the first time having the sale for Newton Marine. The sale generated a good response, so this will become an annual sale for Newton Marine. Unfortunately we will not be having a Christmas sale, but we will be having another sale in early spring time. I will be making an official announcement closer to Spring.
Oh grud..... :( no more sales..I havent been around much since my aunts death..she did all my boat videos,and Me and my boyfriend havent been in the mod to run or work on any boats this year..We're trying to get back into the boating..

Mark,

DJ

Help HJ?? :eek: when hell freez over... :p Dang missed out on that sale!! :( Been away from the boating thing most of this year.. :( Who's know? maybe Mini-Czar might have a christmas sale soon???
And what's wrong with someone helping me Misshydro? The racers out here will bend over backwards to help out a fellow boater since they would rather beat you on the water than watch you sitting on the beach.

Almost forgot, MiniCzar, I've been doing some playing around with the aft end of the canoes on the 0706. You interested in what I've drawn up? I tried to get it closer to scale than the way the T-5 is drawn since they do have some differences. One of the shoes was cut shorter than the other which reshaped the whole back of the canoe

Back