Newest Member Of Propjockey Racing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Propjockey

Greetings, my long lost Intlwaters Family! I know I haven't been active on the board lately, but I have an excuse! We've been a bit busy lately. Do y'all remember that cute Catholic girl I got involved with? Well, the Lord decided I needed a racing partner and on Dec 6 He blessed us with a son.

Daniel Alexander Metheny

7 lb, 9 oz & 19 in

Copyof100_0866.jpg

Lorretta asked what theme we should do the nursery in and I suggested RC models. :p She didn't share my enthusiasm. So, I had to give up the spare bedroom 'workshop' and move all my stuff out to the cold garage. :(

Other than that, we're all doing fine and trying to get adjusted to only sleeping two hours at a time.

Y'all take care.

Hey! Congrats Erin!

Now you will have to change your signature, you are NOT the only member of PJ racing

~James

That is the best gift anyone can get!!! You have been blessed, indeed! They're a lot of fun when they are small! Congratulations!!!!

Nick

Erin,

Congratulations on the good looking baby!

Is the cute Catholic school girl the one holding the un in your profile?

Here is my advice to avoid those 2 hour sleep nights.....It's called encouraging her to breast feed. This way every time the baby cries you tell her..."Honey, the babies hungary!".....LOL Worked like a charm for me. Plus breast milk rocks!

Thanks guys! It's been interesting to say the least. My daughter will be 16 on Friday, and it's amazing how much I've forgotten about babies.

Touche James...sig changed.

Rodney...you're a sick puppy. But I love ya!

Anyone heard from Gener?

Yo PJ, Congrats my friend, Ahh children one of lifes pleasures that has to be experienced,

Excellent Dude, Knew ya had it in ya, Or on ya, Errrr..... gots to remember our PG-13 rating here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Way ta go my Man

Ditto with tha Rodney observation :lol: :p

Gener B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bigtime Congrats ! :)

All the best to you and your family......lots of good stuff in the future for you.....all good :)

Back