New York Tunnel Hulls Unite

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Torgalski

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I just attended my first IMPBA district one meeting today in the Buffalo/Niagara Falls area, and I was wondering if there is anyone else near us that has a Tunnel Hull. There is a race in the southern part of central New York (town of Elmira) and if you plan on making that, post here.

Look forward to racing you,

Jeff Torgalski

I live and the Elmira N.y. area and race at the the Elmira site. I have both a 20 stock tunnel and a 40 tunnel. I have a yahoo site with pics. from last years race http://groups.yahoo.com/group/strcboaters/ feel free to email me about the races. there some really racing at our pond with big turn outs of boats.

Dave Van Duzer

Vanduder,

Cool, there are other people besides myself. I'm still surprised that in the whole city of Buffalo, there is only one other person who owns a model Tunnel Hull.

I have luck like this fishing, too.

Jeff

Welcome to intlwaters, vanduder!

Hi Jeff, There are members from Northern Lights M.B.C. who regulary attend the Elmira races We are from the Toronto to Niagara area. Several of our members build and race tunnels.----Don

Back