• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New twin set of 1667's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoboat

Boaters,

I just finished a new twin set of 1667's that are 6.00" T.E. Cup

and 6.00" C.O.B. Pitch, at 66 mm diameter. $106.00 shipped.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

My PayPal is: [email protected]

If using PayPal add the fees or send as a personal gift please

Joachim,

On the way today, but I need your address again please?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Good sport Mark. Shipping outside the lower 48 and excellent customer service to go along with it. Kudos buddy!

Mark,

What is highest loaded center blade, tail end, etc. etc. 1667 you have ever made?

Jose

Jose and Others,

You can bend the blade too much if your not careful. Maybe twin 101's need more diameter and pitch?

With our recent center of blade pitching you have to watch how much cup that you bend into the blade also.

It is a time consuming part of doing propeller work. On a recent order I was pitching annealed propeller blades

and I can tell you it is much more difficult. The standard blade thinned of course is much easier to work in my

opinion. If you are looking for twin 101 blades I think our newest twin sets will be better than the 1667's.

Time will tell and our testing should give us some real good info soon. I can share with you all, we are working

on some new blade profiles that really seem to work well. Hint, 2170's profiles look really good and work very

well.

Thanks,

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Back