New Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magsden

I am leaning toward a new Hopper 290. I have a mod. CMB LS w/ Lawless. Does this boat run good out of the box or are there some mods. needed to make it go fast. Not real good at woodworking or filling and sanding. Want to go fast though. ;D

Hey guys. Thanks for all the ideas. Must be skeered of a newbie runnin' too fast an' takin' away a little glory huh!!!! Don't worry I'm old and slow and just want a little fun

Htb's are great boats, i have 3 myself i think you'll be happy with it. just run xseries props high and 1400 series low on the transum.

That's a good motor set up. A guy in my club runs that same set up on a Bandit. It screams. It will really push that HTB.

Dennis,

Coming from a guy who ran that exact same setup, let me say that your boat will go fast! ;D

So much so, that it will knock your socks off. Just be sure to slow down in the turns until you get used to the speed.

Snowdog

"Go fast or don't go at all"

Thanks for the welcome back Paul. It's just one thing I have to put aside when considering marriage. :eek:

Bryan

Hey SD

Don't give up the toys for marriage - just tell her it will keep you young at heart. Get her involved if you can. Tell her it's cheaper than golf - why your boating you cant chase loose women - won't have spare money to go out and get drunk all the time.

There are lot's of good ways to convince the prospective bride boating is good for your relationship.

Oh, and I don't sell used cars! lol

GT ;D

Hey Dennis

The htb tunnels are a great pick. YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING BUT SET UP YOUR RADIO BOX THE WAY YOU WANT IT AND MOUNT YOUR ENGINE. THIS HULL HAS WON THE IMPBA INTERNATS IN B MOD FOR THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS IF THAT TELLS YOU ANYTHING. MARK IS ONE OF OUR CLUB MEMBERS SO I GET TO SEE THEM BUILT AND RUN ALL THE TIME. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG. ;D

JOE

As a boat manufacturer I hate to admit that I have followed more than my share of the HTB boats around the race course. Mark builds a great boat and keeps up on the latest tricks. I run one of his boats in E tunnel and love it.

Bob

Back