New to RC boating and looking for some guidance.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I was looking for some advice on electric and Nitro engine's for two twin hull boats I purchased. I was advised to talk with Mark Scott and Jerry Dunlop for some insight. I would like to build one with an electric motor and the other a Nitro. Thanks for any advice. Carb Mike.

I'm in California, Ventura county just outside Los Angeles. A local club is what I was thinking about. Driving distance is not a issue, I didn't think I would find anything local. Thank you for the interest.

Are these the same two hulls as in your other thread ??
Identifying what you are working on would be a good place to start for some help.

Your first post said you were working with tunnel hulls... much different from twin riggers or cats, or mono's...

There are many people here that are more than willing to help,, some more specialized in different styles of hulls .. Kinda helps if you tell us exactly what you have....

Yes they are the same ones, and assumed that identifying them was essential. They are doth new, one is built on the DCB F32 Cat. The other I will have to look into. I'll get back with more info and look into a club, again thanks. Carb Mike.

Mike, unfortunately the Camarillo club is no longer. We used to have a pond right at the base of the 101 grade coming down into Ventura. The next big lake is Legg Lake in South El Monte. Just about every weekend you will find guys there running. Your best chance would be to head down on a district 19 race weekend where there will be 20+ guys running.

Back