new rigger pipe help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barry

Hey all I am setting up a new rigger with a 84 Mac and have found a new coopers pipe in the back of the cupboard I would like to try, but don't have the set up card that comes with it, I have never used a Coopers pipe before anyone have this set up or no of a good starting point from plug center to first weld ???????????

IMGP3236.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
check cooper pipes website should be in the FAQ section it gives pipe lengths for their pipes

Looks like you have the QHP 67-1.00 set the pipe at 10" To 11 1/2 " hope this helps

Gary

FCM Racing

Hey all I am setting up a new rigger with a 84 Mac and have found a new coopers pipe in the back of the cupboard I would like to try, but don't have the set up card that comes with it, I have never used a Coopers pipe before anyone have this set up or no of a good starting point from plug center to first weld ???????????
Hey Brother, I like your new X boat.....James

Start at 11" from piston centerline to 2nd weld measuring along the side of motor & pipe. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back