• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Picco 45 EXR (European Version) For Sale - SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCapaldi

Supporting Member
For sale is a new, never seen fuel, Picco 45 EXR. I believe it is the European version with the 3 bolt head (the other 6 head bolts are under the water jacket). It has an 8mm crank and all the internals are the same as the ones from the US sold Blackhead 45 EXRs. It would be good as a collection piece or to run. Price is $285 shipped in cont US. Paypal is ok as long as you pay the fees. If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks,

Chris Capaldi

Last edited by a moderator:
For sale is a new, never seen fuel, Picco 45 EXR. I believe it is the European version with the 3 bolt head (the other 6 head bolts are under the water jacket). It has an 8mm crank and all the internals are the same as the ones from the US sold Blackhead 45 EXRs. It would be good as a collection piece or to run. Price is $285 shipped in cont US. Paypal is ok as long as you pay the fees. If you have any questions please let me know
wow, interesting looking version of the 45 EXR. You know when this model was released? mid-2000's?

Back