• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Pair of Lehner 1930-5 Hi-Amp LK 6-wire motors with jackets and MPB collets

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaceMechaniX

Supporting Member
I am selling a brand new pair of Lehner 1930/5 wind motors with 6 connections plus jackets and MBP collets. The motors are the Hi-Amp with fan cooling. Both have 4mm output shafts and 6 connections. These are 4180KV motors in Delta and 2500kV in Wye making them perfect for a twin SAW/sport application with a quick change in wiring. On 4S in Delta configuration they will run just under 60kRPM @145A, with Wye connection they will run 35kRPM at 65A. I bought the pair to build a twin P SAW cat, but sold the hull and hardware and kept the motors. Now I have no need for them so they have to go. The MBP collets are 4mm to 1/8" cable. The motors were mounted in the boat, but never run. They have Jet 3.5mm connectors on the end and I will supply the mating connectors to go with them. Also have the original tube sleeves the motors can in. I am asking $500 shipped CONUS for the pair of motors, jackets and collets. $550 for international shipment.

All questions and offers need to be posted here.

IMG_1094.JPG

IMG_1094R.jpg

IMG_1096R.jpg

IMG_1097R.jpg

IMG_1098R.jpg

IMG_1099R.jpg

I am selling a brand new pair of Lehner 1930/5 wind motors with 6 connections plus jackets and MBP collets. The motors are the Hi-Amp with fan cooling. Both have 4mm output shafts and 6 connections. These are 4180KV motors in Delta and 2500kV in Wye making them perfect for a twin SAW/sport application with a quick change in wiring. On 4S in Delta configuration they will run just under 60kRPM @145A, with Wye connection they will run 35kRPM at 65A. I bought the pair to build a twin P SAW cat, but sold the hull and hardware and kept the motors. Now I have no need for them so they have to go. The MBP collets are 4mm to 1/8" cable. The motors were mounted in the boat, but never run. They have Jet 3.5mm connectors on the end and I will supply the mating connectors to go with them. Also have the original tube sleeves the motors can in. I am asking $500 shipped CONUS for the pair of motors, jackets and collets. $550 for international shipment.

All questions and offers need to be posted here.
Super Deal Tyler for the right guy or guy's. Wish I had a use for even one I would take both. Mike

Back