New Paints

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "crap trap/ regulator" is all set up Ray, Just need to clamp it to the old maple drop leaf dining table (workbench) in the garage but yes it will take longer to clean the garage and wash down the floor than to paint the boat
default_sad.png
. Both my spray guns are very "old School" so I thought I should convert them to a dripless system with some 10-32 fittings and med. fuel tubing and a few tie wraps. I'm sure even the people in NJ. are familiar with the 7 P's. Proper prior planning prevents p*** poor performance.
default_smile.png

The "crap trap/ regulator" is all set up Ray, Just need to clamp it to the old maple drop leaf dining table (workbench) in the garage but yes it will take longer to clean the garage and wash down the floor than to paint the boat
default_sad.png
. Both my spray guns are very "old School" so I thought I should convert them to a dripless system with some 10-32 fittings and med. fuel tubing and a few tie wraps. I'm sure even the people in NJ. are familiar with the 7 P's. Proper prior planning prevents p*** poor performance.
default_smile.png
Amen Glenn, it's all in the prep.
default_cool.png

Back