New outboard for FE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren Elson

Hi guys due to be released in the new yr new outboard for FE

Iv got my name down for the 1st couple to test and try out on my hulls

Will post more info once recieved and had a good look over

Here it is

001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats what i said but these are ready to bolt a motor straight to without purchasing any extras or making upto and if his price stays atwhat he says its also cheaper aswell,but ill reveal more at a later date

Gotta give us more details... or else its just unicorn milk.

Who is making it/selling it? When is a release date?

Hmmm looks alot like a copy of the OS yet the best part of the OS leg has been removed...

Now Grim, they have to at least make a couple changes, as to not get into any trouble. Come on brother ;)

I want to know more about the Unicorn milk of which James speaks? Is that a useful substitute for snake oil? :lol:

More choice for items such as this FE unit can't hurt. Good to see that there is interest in such a product to market it.

I like how the motor mounts with the lower C.O.G. on the leg. I hope they are machined ( much better ).

TL

complete swing and a miss on the mount!
Couldnt agree more

Tilted pivot pin is the issue

Tim i think if you look at the dimesions the CG will be similar to an OS

Maybe slightly lower but that is a good thing as you said

That stubby little motor on there gives a false read that motor looks to be around 40mm tall

given the scale

Most P motors are in the 70 - 80 mm tall range

Greg
It looks very nice....and if the price is right; I am thinking of ordering one...

But like some one said...how is the pos/neg adjustment???????

Ronald.

The leg will be CNC machined,with CF cav plate

The motor is based on 4050 leopard

the tilting of pivot pin is gonna be no different running a bullit drive etc (most if not nearly all the gas legs run like this aswell),yet to find out how the angle adjustments are made,im still awaiting more info,as soon as i do ill post it

yes the best bit has been removed where the +/- doesnt interfeer with the pivot pin angle

yes there are downsides but also plus sides cant please everybody i only posted it as i thought youd like to see whats coming out in the new yr and worth giving a try

It would be great if an OS style lower in 7.5 size would come out that utilizes the OS style pivot as it is what separates good from great. Mike

The leg will be CNC machined,with CF cav plate

The motor is based on 4050 leopard

the tilting of pivot pin is gonna be no different running a bullit drive etc (most if not nearly all the gas legs run like this aswell),yet to find out how the angle adjustments are made,im still awaiting more info,as soon as i do ill post it

yes the best bit has been removed where the +/- doesnt interfeer with the pivot pin angle

yes there are downsides but also plus sides cant please everybody i only posted it as i thought youd like to see whats coming out in the new yr and worth giving a try
I like the why it will be made and the materials used! Way to go whoever is making them. How much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :D

Couldnt agree more

Tilted pivot pin is the issue

Tim i think if you look at the dimesions the CG will be similar to an OS

Maybe slightly lower but that is a good thing as you said

That stubby little motor on there gives a false read that motor looks to be around 40mm tall

given the scale

Most P motors are in the 70 - 80 mm tall range

Greg
Greg

You may be correct, about a stubby little motor. It still has to be better than that adaptor we all are using now. Anyway we all love options.

Back