• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

**NEW** O.S. Max-21XM Outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

Brand NEW O.S. Max-21XM Outboard.

I purchased last year with the intent on building a 3.5 Tunnel. Doesn't look like I'm going to be going that route, so this is just sitting around.

It's been out of the box, and bolted up to the transom, and that's as far as it got.

My Loss...

$300 Shipped in the U.S.

PayPal would be preferred. [email protected]

Thanks,

Brand NEW O.S. Max-21XM Outboard.

I purchased last year with the intent on building a 3.5 Tunnel. Doesn't look like I'm going to be going that route, so this is just sitting around.

It's been out of the box, and bolted up to the transom, and that's as far as it got.

My Loss...

$300 Shipped in the U.S.

PayPal would be preferred. [email protected]

Thanks,

This is Manie Stadler and I will take the engine for $300 shipped as advertised, and will PayPal later today once you confirm we have a deal. Thanks, Manie, 757-717-9214, "[email protected]" Please respond to my personal e-mail and here on IW. Thanks Darin.

Back