• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale New NR 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim kapanowski

Supporting Member
This is a new 21 NR i am selling for a great price! this is a unique piece, the cooling design as you can see in the pics
$150 shipped in the US

Attachments

• 57CE7EF5-CA6F-463E-8A95-237E6421A610.jpeg
    57CE7EF5-CA6F-463E-8A95-237E6421A610.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 169
  • 1DA7B8C6-2690-427F-8984-A585C64E5B5D.jpeg
    1DA7B8C6-2690-427F-8984-A585C64E5B5D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 186
  • 5BEDE8CF-DD35-48D6-BFAB-96359757EDED.jpeg
    5BEDE8CF-DD35-48D6-BFAB-96359757EDED.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 186
Honestly not sure if any new back plates will fit, this is a small crank/ case motor.
Let me know if you find it I will look around

What are the dimensions (case opening size / distance between the bolts) for the backplate you are looking for? I have 2 here that I think were aftermarket replacements (1 is set up for water cooling) for a short stroke NR engine.
Chris

Hey Jim,
Mind measuring that for Chris? If those will fit I will take it for the $110 pending Chris’s price on the back plates (if they fit)

What are the dimensions (case opening size / distance between the bolts) for the backplate you are looking for? I have 2 here that I think were aftermarket replacements (1 is set up for water cooling) for a short stroke NR engine.
Chris
The problem I have hear is my back plate is to deep and stops the piston it’s apart I will get you pics and measurements tonight

yeah that's what I'm talking about too...
Some "drums" have flat machined on them to allow the piston to clear.. but there has to be enough meat in that area to allow the cut..

Believe I still have first shot, just waiting for clarification on the backplate. Already said I would take it once that is resolved.
Thanks.

Kool,
I knew what I was getting into from the part issues posted.
And Brandon was first on contingency.
If you change your mind let us know.

Paul

Believe I still have first shot, just waiting for clarification on the backplate. Already said I would take it once that is resolved.
Thanks.
I’m just going to keep this engine now I don’t want to make any sales that I can’t back with parts, so for this post it’s not for sale any longer! Sorry guys .

Brandon and Jim,

I have a backplate for that motor kicking around. If you guys get this figured out Brandon is welcome to it. Keep me posted.

Brian

that motor with the right work to it is one of the BEST THEY EVER MADE. if I could have gotten them later on i would take a bucket full.

Back