New Novarossi of America race trailer...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends here are a couple of pictures of the project I have been building the last two years. It has a queen size bed, built in AC, built in Honda generator, flat screen TV, kitchen galley/work bench space, slide out cooler, etc.

I am really looking forward to traveling to the races and staying in comfort!!!

GQ

Clark 1.jpg

Clark 2.jpg

Nice. How about some interior photos. I've seen a alum. rig similiar to this at a trailer dealer here.

Glenn,

Now all you need is a Chopped 50' Mercury to pull that thing :D you'd be stylin' then.

Can't wait to see you on Memorial Day weekend.

Have a safe trip!

Friends here are a couple of pictures of the project I have been building the last two years. It has a queen size bed, built in AC, built in Honda generator, flat screen TV, kitchen galley/work bench space, slide out cooler, etc.

GQ
That is A cool Ass trailer,Glenn!! Glad you got it finished. B)

GQ
Glenn great job....does the wife know you have this codo on wheels? Ha Tell her I said hello.

Mike

Glenn,

My wife likes the bedroom, but she is wondering where the dressers are?

She likes the outdoor kitchen, but she is thinking we would need a tent over the back

of the trailer in case it rains. In fact, the only way I could get my wife out camping would

be in Martin's coach. LOL!!!

That would be all the dog and I would need though.

Nice Job Glenn,

Mark Sholund

Glenn,

My wife likes the bedroom, but she is wondering where the dressers are?

She likes the outdoor kitchen, but she is thinking we would need a tent over the back

of the trailer in case it rains. In fact, the only way I could get my wife out camping would

be in Martin's coach. LOL!!!

That would be all the dog and I would need though.

Nice Job Glenn,

Mark Sholund
Mark, that is funny! Yes we plan on setting our EZ Up over "Clark" (the trailer's nickname) when we camp out.

GQ

Too bad your where not up here a couple of weeks ago. We just had the Duval Race. Would of been perfect for that.

Mike

Too bad your where not up here a couple of weeks ago. We just had the Duval Race. Would of been perfect for that.

Mike
Yeah Brian was telling me it is a "camp out" kind of race...I can't wait for the next one! Heck, I may turn all if the races into "camp out" races once I get there!

Can't wait to see you guys again!

GQ

Latest posts

Back