NEW...Nitro (FE) Points Series Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glenn,

Put me down for:

21 Hydro

45 hydro

Sport 40

Any hotels around there?

Thanks,

David

I've talked to several guys that say they all about hitting this thing.

If there is any doubt about how cool this thing is going to be well........like I've said, you have to bring it to win it and that stands.

Do you want to be the D-7 .21 champ? how about .45? maybe .67? what about big engine? Well bring it! If you don't show then you can't *****!

Bring it! ;)

-Buck-

Glenn,Put me down for:

21 Hydro

45 hydro

Sport 40

Any hotels around there?

Thanks,

David
David, yeah there are a number of hotels in Universal City. I will see if Donna can do some looking around for good deals next week.

Looking forward to seeing you again!

Glenn
Glenn,

Do you carry bearings for the NR .21 long stroke? If so, How much for a set?

Thanks,

David

Glenn,Put me down for:

21 Hydro

45 hydro

Sport 40

Any hotels around there?

Thanks,

David
David, yeah there are a number of hotels in Universal City. I will see if Donna can do some looking around for good deals next week.

Looking forward to seeing you again!

Glenn
Glenn,

Do you carry bearings for the NR .21 long stroke? If so, How much for a set?

Thanks,

David
David, yes I have bearings for all of the Nova engines. The .21 bearings are $60 set.

Glenn

Glenn,

Thanks for the reply. I'll pick them up when I come down for your race in a couple of weeks.

David

Okay Guys, I've been talking to GQ and looks like they are going to open up the pond Friday if we want to run. I don't want them to go through the trouble if it is just going to be me, so do any of ya'll think you'll get there early enough to run some on Friday? Post up here.

Also, Do any of ya'll want to get together Saturday night after racing? I'm always down for some margaritas and Mexican food, especially in SA!

-Buck-

Okay Guys, I've been talking to GQ and looks like they are going to open up the pond Friday if we want to run. I don't want them to go through the trouble if it is just going to be me, so do any of ya'll think you'll get there early enough to run some on Friday? Post up here.
Also, Do any of ya'll want to get together Saturday night after racing? I'm always down for some margaritas and Mexican food, especially in SA!

-Buck-
I plan on being down there around 12:00 or 1:00 p.m, Friday. I would like to get some runs in on Friday also. :)

David

Hey Glenn, you got a Google Map link or address we can plug in to see your new site? Are the record trials at the same place?

Wow, lottsa time trials to choose from this year! :D

Hey Glenn, you got a Google Map link or address we can plug in to see your new site? Are the record trials at the same place?
Wow, lottsa time trials to choose from this year! :D
Hey Terry, I don't have a link or the address, but I think you can find it by looking for the intersection of I-10 and Loop 1604 on the east side of San Antonio and then following 1604 north for about 2 miles. There will be a big irregular shaped pond on the right side of 1604 and a smaller almost rectangular shaped pond on the left...this is it.

There is a link and pictures on RumRummer that one of the guys posted under the same topic as this post (I can't get to that post now or I would have copied the link...sorry).

Yeah the record trials at the same place. It is no good for SAWs, but I think it will be really good for ovals and it will be nice to have some place that activelly runs the 1/4 mile course again. The lake has been surveyed for both courses, but my initial plan is to run the 1/4 at first until folks want to run the 1/3'd.

You need to come run with us some!!!

Glenn

Friends, if you need fuel for the upcoming race please let me know what kind and how much you want as soon as possible!!!!. I will be picking it up next week.

Thanks!

Glenn

Thanks Glenn, is this it:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...&iwloc=addr

If so it's close to the airport, that'd make things easy!
Terry, yes it is the one closest to Loop 1604 on the left side...the rectangular one with the arm. It is maybe 20 minutes from the airport. If you ever plan on joining us for some running you of course are welcome (expected!) to stay at the house and use one of my extra cars for running around.

Glenn

Thanks Glenn, is this it:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...&iwloc=addr

If so it's close to the airport, that'd make things easy!
Terry, yes it is the one closest to Loop 1604 on the left side...the rectangular one with the arm. It is maybe 20 minutes from the airport. If you ever plan on joining us for some running you of course are welcome (expected!) to stay at the house and use one of my extra cars for running around.

Glenn

Looks like a nice spot Glen, just might have to take you up on that very generous offer one day! :D

See you kids in the afternoon.

This might be my last TX race for a while as I'm taking this circus to GA Monday morning.

-Buck-

The five HOTMBC members had a great time at this event! Well, Saturday was a wash with miserable 30+ mph winds, but Sunday was beautiful, clear, and the wind was never a problem - heck by 2PM it was just ~5 mph. It was fun to actually race with a few nitro boats, it appears the the speeds of "P" class boats are similar to equivalent .21 boats. Didn't get to run with any .12s or .45s so can't say how they may fair with the "LSH" or "Q" class FE boats.

We can't wait for the next weekend in the series, Glenn will get the schedule figured out in the next few days. If you didn't make it you missed a lot of fun!

Back