New New motors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro

This weekend, many racers were busy at their local ponds testing and tuning for the Atlanta Shootout. My day was spent just trying to keep motors running. I am trying to keep two old HR/VAC conversion motors alive. These motors have given me alot of great run time. Unfortunately, I was unable to keep them running. reliably. As a result, I have decided to drop out of the Shootout.

On the way home, I called my better half to let her know I would be home this weekend, instead of at the race. She was shocked! This is one great racers wife. She said: Call Stu!

My new VAC motors will be here Tuesday.

I have a used set of HR/VAC motors. Both motors need pistons, sleeves, and bearings. Both motors are complete and come with collets. 200 per motor

See ya at the Shootout, Nitro Nub

This weekend, many racers were busy at their local ponds testing and tuning for the Atlanta Shootout. My day was spent just trying to keep motors running. I am trying to keep two old HR/VAC conversion motors alive. These motors have given me alot of great run time. Unfortunately, I was unable to keep them running. reliably. As a result, I have decided to drop out of the Shootout.

On the way home, I called my better half to let her know I would be home this weekend, instead of at the race. She was shocked! This is one great racers wife. She said: Call Stu!

I have a used set of HR/VAC motors. Both motors need pistons, sleeves, and bearings. Both motors are complete and come with collets. 200 per motor

NO WHINERS........ is what the Sign says @ ATLANTA... READ IT WHEN YOU COME IN THE PARK.......... see you there NUBBY!!

Now loctite all the screws and leave them alone :lol: :lol: :D :D

I'd be concerned with why she wants you outa town so bad!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
LM(!)O Leave it too you Rick !!!!!

Im just pissed YOU moved so far away :rolleyes:

And you bought I was taking a break for a while last year :ph34r:

Space shuttle and all :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:

Im just pissed YOU moved so far away :rolleyes:

And you bought I was taking a break for a while last year :ph34r:

Space shuttle and all :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy
Andy,

Some things just have to be done, and changes made, so we did!!

I can tell you, we are enjoying it up here in Georgia.

Back