new micrburst f mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david showers

We have made the new style microburst gas,f,e and b mono. We went and tested the f and the e monos this weekend 2-14and 2-15-09. The test went very good. The f monos were very impressive Stan Simpson had his mono with the cmb 1in. and we had our f mono with the cmb 1in. Stan had the 74mph speed with a mod.abc 3014. David showers Jr had the 75mph speed with a mod. abc 3014. the abc 2716 20 deg. rake both boats ran 72 mph. These boats have been designed for race conditions.They are 45in. long with the new downforce top. The e mono with the cmb green head motor and the 1457/3 prop went 68 mph. the boat is 42in. long with the new downforce top very good for heat racing.

If they're the same boats that I saw some shots of a year or so ago, if you love the looks of the original Microburst then you're going to go completely nuts over the new design! WOW!

HI DAVID,KEVIN HERE I RUN A COUPLE OF YOUR MICRO BURST MONO`S HERE IN AUST DO YOU USE FIXED TABS OR RADIO CONTROLLED TABS???? AND DOES THE NEW BOAT NEED TABS OR DO YOU RUN WITH OUT TABS???? I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR NEW DESIGN BOAT COULD YOU POST SOME PHOTOES SOON AND YOUR PERSONAL E/MAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN CONTACT YOU.HOW WERE THE PROPS MODIFIED??

THANKS KEVIN.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Kevin you can contact us at (904)460-2961. what are wrong with your tabs
HI DAVID MY TABS ARE GREAT I WAS JUST CURIOUS ON WEATHER YOU RAN RADIO ADJUSTABLE TABS,MY 21 AND 45 M/BURSTS RUN R/C TABS WHICH WORKS GREAT DO YOU DO PROPS FOR THE 45 BOAT????

THANKS KEVIN.

HI DAVID MY TABS ARE GREAT I WAS JUST CURIOUS ON WEATHER YOU RAN RADIO ADJUSTABLE TABS,MY 21 AND 45 M/BURSTS RUN R/C TABS WHICH WORKS GREAT DO YOU DO PROPS FOR THE 45 BOAT????

THANKS KEVIN.
Kevin, you are killin me here, radio control tabs!?I have to see these please. I will change to a

differant radio, I guess a stick, with more channels? let me see the tab to servo set-up?

Very interesting!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, saw the shots that were posted in the general forum. I kept hearing about the .12 mono and saw some earlier pix but none of it done. I see that you're in the competition with the .12 'riggers now also. Let's get these things out on the market!

THANKS KEVIN.
Kevin, you are killin me here, radio control tabs!?I have to see these please. I will change to a

differant radio, I guess a stick, with more channels? let me see the tab to servo set-up?

Very interesting!!!!
I WILL TAKE SOME PHOTOES IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AND LET YOU SEE THEM,YOU CAN EVAN HAVE THE TABS GO UP OR DOWN WHEN YOU TURN THE RUDDER BY FLICKING A SWITCH WHILE YOUR RACING.

THANKS KEVIN.

Very interesting!!!!
I WILL TAKE SOME PHOTOES IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AND LET YOU SEE THEM,YOU CAN EVAN HAVE THE TABS GO UP OR DOWN WHEN YOU TURN THE RUDDER BY FLICKING A SWITCH WHILE YOUR RACING.
Kevin, can't wait to see your awesome r/c tab set-up, thanx in advance

Back