• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEW MAC 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike Hallam said:
I don't think so.  It's firm at $ 359 or it can rot on my shelf.
95628[/snapback]

It's worth every penny. Wish my pockets where alittle deeper! :p

Steve_Spear said:
Mike Hallam said:
I don't think so.  It's firm at $ 359 or it can rot on my shelf.
95628[/snapback]

It's worth every penny.............

95701[/snapback]

Not if you listen to a certain canadian CMB distributor as he's been telling people that MAC's are junk & CMDi will be out of business in 6 months. <_<

I tried to refrain but the rumors being spread that my canadian friends pass on to me have gotten out of hand. :blink:

This type of BS being passed around does the boating community absolutely no good. :(

The last batch of crap finally pushed me over the edge. :angry:

The well informed know much better. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rite on Don my CMB is junk The carb wont close on less I remove the stop screw. And I payed more for the CMB...................

Mike I shure wish you had that MAC for sale weeks ago..................

i put the stock carb somewhere in my box,i don't even use it. but i love my 2004 mac 45 :D what can i say this motor can take abuse it really takes alot to break this motor.

Why don't you guys move your "This motor is better than that motor" thread to the appropriate forum?

Don`t know about the Mac?? But the CMB Red Head 45 is a Strong little engine..... I have see them run a Zillion laps & Fast too.....

Don.

I've never said that MAC is a bad engine nor did I say that Andy would be out of business in 6 months. Yes, I am a CMB distributor and obviously have a different focus for selling engines. Hence, no need for the MAC 45.

Mike Hallam said:
Don.I've never said that MAC is a bad engine nor did I say that Andy would be out of business in 6 months.

95947[/snapback]

Really? Well there are a number of folks who tell a very different tale. <_<

I really be happy that B) CMB and MAC Engines Both were very good quality and good service carry parts than :huh: Picco engines hardly get poor service parts :( :(

ALLAN YUEN said:
I really be happy that  B)   CMB and MAC Engines Both  were very good quality and good service carry parts than  :huh: Picco engines hardly get poor service parts :(   :(
95982[/snapback]

This was never about which is better as both are very good motors. Rather a long overdue dispelling of some rather nasty & quite false rumors. :angry:

The internet makes this a very small world & things said at the local pond quite often no longer stay at the pond. :ph34r:

Not to mention e-mail responses to inquiries that can easily be saved for future reference. :eek:

Don,

I have heard rumors also. I am a big fan of Andy, and hope for their contiued success. But it does seem like their is at least some changes going on with the motors. And i think the rumors will continue until we get the real story.

OK people, let's get back on track here. Mike has a MAC .45 for sale. Why this turned into a pissing contest, I don't know. I hate to see a simple posting like this get out of hand.

I got out of model boat racing in 1982, I got back in 2003. In the past 2 years

Mike Hallam has help me more then I can say with all my setups. I now have 13 boats. I've brougth 10 CMB engines from Mike and all are running very strong and fast. Mike and his family treats me and family very nice. I've never heard Mike say anything bad about anyone. We may laugh and joke about things but we all do that. There's two sides to every story. Mike have stuck with this sport a long time, give him some credit.

Stories allways get twisted and people get mis-qouted. The best thing to do is call

Mike and ask him about the statements being made or leave it a lone. We all do

this sport to have fun, Let's go racing.........Teddy D.

Back