New JagIII Twin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to place the straightedge on the wedge part of the rudder blade. :)

Now I'm confused, you want the wedge part on the RHS parallel to the tub? :blink:

That would mean you'd actually have some left rudder to go straight, right?
Yup but it's only left rudder from a visual standpoint. I set every one of my SAW boats up this way as well and they track straight .......... without a turn fin. ;)

Oh I see your wedge blade. Bob gave me new blade straightedge
No Allan FORGET what kind of rudder blade it is, you want the straightedge to sit lower on tapered side area of the blade.
I tried put rule on blade no room rear sponson? how to do? :unsure:

Anyway I will figure do on adjust struts and cut trim turn fin myself then more run test in someday. I will make answer later. I just know who has Jaguar twin only two people: Don and Buck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok i seen this go on long enough. there is things that need some att.............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also who does your props and the rudder blade is not even ready to put that boat in the water.............and the turn fin set up is way off.The jags are so user friendly. Also when the boat is set up the right way you think there Quick in the corners now its going to be even more when the boat is right. But the radio and servo linkage will calm that down to a certain %. If you dont like the boat Quick in the corners the jags are not for you.But to me this is where the races are won. If you want to learn call me, but Buck and Don are trying to help and so am I. What about putting the boat in a box and send it to one of us if you are willing. Also this is not to bash on you these are the things that I have learned from Mr Steve Ball for at least 16 years and trust me its very worth the time to do what that man has taught me about things on the boat that are in the water. And there is a big change when things are right.And when people want a jag and they want it turn key well this is why it takes a year to build a boat. But by no means is Don and Buck trying to steer you wrong ...Slow down take deep breath and we will get this worked out.....................................Bob

I know this has been on this board before but remember model boating theres more to it than big props and modded motors.

the 90 jag has a stock hr with vac drum set up and a andy 1667 with 6" OF CUP AND THE MOTOR IS STOCK WITH 0.18 THOU HEAD CLEARANCE AND SHE HAS WON SOME BIG TITLES AND BACK TO BACK 2 LAP OVALS US-1 AND ON AND ON WATCH THE BOAT RUN in THE INDY MASTER UNDER INTERVIEWS AND THIS HAS A LOT OF STEVE AND STU BASIC STUFF DONE TO HER AND SHE RUNS AWSOME...........But i am here to help anybody that wants to learn what i have been tought and i also went thru a lot of underware from being chewed off also................LMFAO....But it was all worth it.....Ithink stu has been in on the munch fest i got a Lot of money in new shorts from being chewed off........................................Call me

Now I'm confused, you want the wedge part on the RHS parallel to the tub? :blink:

Yup but it's only left rudder from a visual standpoint. I set every one of my SAW boats up this way as well and they track straight .......... without a turn fin. ;)
Not to beat a dead horse but it's still a small amount of left rudder, correct? :rolleyes:

Not to beat a dead horse but it's still a small amount of left rudder, correct? :rolleyes:
If the water left a wedge rudder perfectly then yes ...... a small amount of "left". :p

Back