• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEW IN BOX 21 CMB VALVOLA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Zawada

Brand new in box CMB 21 Valvola green head. $325.00 + shipping US ONLY.

No PAYPAL. Money order only.21 CMB 003.jpg

If no picture. Send me your email and I'll send it.

Thank You,

Bill

Bill,

I believe Shane William Bastick was looking for one of these not to long ago, I think he is out of Australia,

Beau

Bill,

I believe Shane William Bastick was looking for one of these not to long ago, I think he is out of Australia,

Beau
Hi Beau,

thanks, as I would like to buy this engine, as have been after a new one for a long time now

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the lead Beau. I was dealing with Shane on this motor about 8 months ago. Then I couldn't find it. I don't want to ship out of country.

I told Shane if he can find someone in the states to ship to him,fine. I'll ship to that person. I may have a MAC 67 and two MAC 21'S to sell if you know any MAC people. Playing with gas.

Thank You,

Bill

Brand new in box CMB 21 Valvola green head. $325.00 + shipping US ONLY.

No PAYPAL. Money order only.
attachicon.gif
21 CMB 003.jpg

If no picture. Send me your email and I'll send it.

Thank You,

Bill
Bill,

if you would be interested in selling to Beau, of even "saymikey", I could then buy the engine from them, and would definately take the engine

Thanks for the lead Beau. I was dealing with Shane on this motor about 8 months ago. Then I couldn't find it. I don't want to ship out of country.

I told Shane if he can find someone in the states to ship to him,fine. I'll ship to that person. I may have a MAC 67 and two MAC 21'S to sell if you know any MAC people. Playing with gas.

Thank You,

Bill
Hi Bill

you have PM

Shane,

You have Beau or Say Mikey contact me with address for total price. You have first chance pending they accept doing that for you.

Bill

Thanks to Beau and Mike for helping Shane out, and me also. IW works just follow the rules.

Bill
Bill,

No worries I like to always help out when I can, you are right there is great people here for sure.

Beau

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron,

Not a "T" port,but has been modded. I got motor from Danny King. His stuff was always good that I got from him. I never ran this motor.

Bill

Tnx Bill....Yep, you're right, Danny does have good toys! I just have to make up my mind if I'm going with a 60 mono, or get a new Nova 21 for my rigger. Will let you know.

Latest posts

Back