NEW IMPBA INTER NATS HOST

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The site looked great, excellent member turn-out. I was surprised when I pulled in to see the flag flying.

Mike,

Sent my families entries in last week. Haven't seen update on entries on the club webpage yet. Not rushing you just making sure mail went through.

Mic

Mike's had a very busy work schedual this week (The week from hell). I know he received entries in the mail that haven't been posted yet. I'm sure they will be posted on our website soon (Check Back).

Except for the pits canopies, the sight is ready to go.

Thank you for your entry

Don

Last edited by a moderator:
Mic

Did some checking and your entry has been received...Thankyou

Don

PMBC The list of entries has been updated. Also check out other valuable information and sponsor updates. The PMBC members have been putting in long hours, and I want to thank them for all their efforts. Entries continue to come in and we are hoping to be able to run as many US-1 classes as possible. Special Event classes are also filling and should be a great time. Only 15 days until Open Water and the Official Start, man I better get busy.

Mike

PMBC

Mike,

Sent my families entries in last week. Haven't seen update on entries on the club webpage yet. Not rushing you just making sure mail went through.

Mic
We think we found the problem. Try hitting the refresh button at the top of the page. You should get the most updated file.

Internet Explorer keeps pulling the old file off our computers and not down-loading the the most current file from the website. This may be due to the filename being the same in both places, so Internet Explorer takes the easy way out.

Somehing this simple, go figure.

Don & Sharon

PMBC The list of entries has been updated again along with other important information. A change has been made to the host system, just in case races are not getting the newest updates. Seven days left to get your entry in and only 14 days until the start. WOW

See you in Seville,

Mike

PMBC

Hey Mike:

Sure wish I had the time off work I'd be coming in a hearbeat. It's a shame what's happened, thanks for stepping up to the plate to take over on such short notice.

You should be getting a couple of our "Turbo Heads" from Gary Preusse shortly...

PMBC

The final US-1 format has been posted on our web site and there are some changes, so make sure you check it out. Go to the 2009 International Regatta page and scroll down to the US-1 Format. Also the racers list has been updated again. Only five more days to get any remaining entries in, wish I could give you more time. PMBC members have been working very hard to have our site ready for you, and to make it a very fun and competitive event. I hope I'm shaking your hand, when I hand you the US-1.

See many of you in 10 days,

Mike

PMBC

Ps, Thanks Terry, miss you this year

What is the final count? Is the sheet going to be updated in the next couple days?

Did all the classes end up getting filed up?

Hi All,

Well today is 3 weeks and a day since PMBC was officially holding the 2009 Internats. Based on there website it looks like there is 157 boats entered, that is really good for such a race with such short notice. I think this will be one very fun Internats, with many very good quality people.................. I Cant Wait !!!

Thank You PMBC for doing this for us the racers,

Paul

PMBC The Drivers list has been updated again. The 2009 International Regatta starts in one week. Thank You to some great sponsors and everyone who will be coming out to support this event and our club.

Mike Laing

PMBC

Sweet, as of whats posted on PMBC there are 174 boats entered. That is Awesome for a 23 day total.

Thanks Again PMBC............... Your Club is Second to NONE !!!

Paul

I hope you dont mind me going thru and counting the boats :)

PMBC The Drivers list has been updated again. The 2009 International Regatta starts in one week. Thank You to some great sponsors and everyone who will be coming out to support this event and our club.

Mike Laing

PMBC
Mike,

Will the gazebo be close enough to pit under, or should I make sure to bring a canopy? Let me know...

Thanks, Ron

Sorry, you need to bring a canopy, as it's not that close and the property owner does not like boats under it.

Are all the classes listed going to be run?

If not which ones are going to be dropped?

Will some of the classes with 8 boats be split up or are all 8 running together?

2009 IMPBA International Regatta Update:

Hope this answers your questions: All classes will run except possiblily E-Mono. We'll see if the USA-CANADA challenge is met. Max boats per heat will be six. All classes have from four entries to 14. The newest list, and should be the final, will be posted on Wednesday night on our web site. Things are pretty busy here, site is ready, paperwork is getting there, final details are being worked out. The members from the PMBC have pulled together and hopefully without jinxing ourselfs, just might pull this off. Great sponsors have come on board and I Thank Them for the support.

I will be on site from July 24th untill August 1st and can't wait to meet those who we're able to make it out. For those who could

not, maybe we will see you in 2010.

Mike Laing

PMBC

Mike,

You and the crew are taking on a huge undertaking and are doing it with style. Thanks again and I'll see you on the 31st.

Ted

International Regatta is looking for a couple entries to qualify five classes to run for US-1.

E-Tunnel is sitting at Five..need one

D Mono is sitting at Five...need one

E Hydro is sitting at Four...need two

Multi-engine Hydro is sitting at Four...need two

F Mono is sitting at Five...need one

If you or someone you know can fill a class have them e-mail me ASAP

Mike

PMBC

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back