New Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some update.

Construction is over. It 's now working with teflon and oil : less noise and vibration.

The rigger is running fine (over 80 mph). Some tunning are still needed to avoid oil leakage. :D

Regards

Pierre

Image2.jpg

IMG_0039.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you love it when a plan comes togeather???

Nice job Pierre!!

I have create an oil tanker : there is an oil pick up in the strut. PriseHuile.jpg

The oil goes back to the front of the tube, just with the pressure.

Reservoire.jpg

I have made some oil pressure measurement,by measuring how high the oil goes in a pipe when getting out of the strut : 1,4 meter, eg a pressure of 0,13 bars, e.g. 15 PSI

Hauteurd\'huile.jpg

BancEssaiHuile.jpg

Regards

Pierre

Hi,

I have the regret to let you kwon, that Pierre, alias "pda75" passed away, on March 4th, in a sky accident.

He was 46 years old.

He was greatly devoted to model boat, you will miss him...... :(

he was a truly gentlman ...unfortunately, the life must go on

lionel

Aww man. Thats terrible. Give his family and friends my reguards. Really intelligent guy. Its very unfortunate. We will miss him.

The Hargetts

He was an extremely friendly and smart guy. We will do good to follow his example of being friendy, knowledgeable, and living life to the fullest.THIS IS A REAL LOSS TO THE BOATING COMMUNITY AND EVEN MORE SO TO MANKIND.Take care Pierre we will run boats again when we meet at the crossroads. Just make sure to save me a spot in heaven ;) .

Back