New gas Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gator 340

Hey guys it looks like Insane boats are stepping up to the plate and building a new gas tunnel I saw the the thread started over on Jim's and wanted to let you guys in on it You can either go to Jim's and check ouit the thread or go to the Insane sight and get the sneek peek. But looks really good.

Gas tunnels are the best looking tunnels Bigger is always better.

Later Gator

Looks like a tree fell on the cowling... lol.

Glad to see another manufacturer stepping up. I too would like to see the bottom.

~James

f1_gas_tunnel.jpg

f1_gas_tunnel_2.jpg

f1_gas_tunnel_3.jpg

That is a good looking boat.I would also like to see the bottom.I wonder what the price tag is on it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
That thing is sick man ! I like the cowling aswell......I can tell this hobby is gonna burn as big a hole in my pocket as the real ones do..... LOL

Cowl looks a lot like a lifesize Pugh tunnel. Some argue that the "shrunk" rear cowl helps a boat handle better when it is windy. That looks like the plug and looks to be sprayed with Duratec primer in preparation for making the mold from.

I have me on order cant wate to get it I think it will be arond $500.00 or so he will have a hot pipe for it to thank you Bruce Soberg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back