• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Futaba 3PJ Super on 78 (75mhz)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izitbrokeyet?

3pjs.JPG

includes extra module tuned for 67 and 67 receiver crystal

includes R113ip receiver & crystal includes heavy duty wire harness for digital servos. The R113ip are the ones with the good built-in battery and signal failsafe.

This is a digital 1024 modulation/ FM (switchable) system. You can purchase or use existing FM receivers with this system.

I'd like to get $220 for it I'll listen to good offers

Last edited by a moderator:
I will entertain offers to sell the components separately. It gets separated and goes on Flea-bay this weekend.

KB

Hey Kev, the package is transmitter with two modules and one reciever is that correct?

What is the difference between Megatech and Magnum? Is it absolutely brand new and unused?

Ron

no difference between Megatech and Magnum.

Megatech is the series name this radio is sold under in Europe in lieu of Magnum that is sold here. I think the marketing people didnt want to name the radio after a popular brand of rubbers in EU. :rolleyes: There is no difference in equipment

The radio is sold

Back