New Flat bottom girl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEAH right in your dreams make sure you finish your heats buddy.. THE REAL Roadrunners Twins will be there not copies buddy.. Nice twin ;-)

My build Allan, RR running shoes, 91 vacs, Tub is all new, Will see it wants to run. Needed a project another twin with different shape tub was on my mind so here it is. Hey julie see ya in the peach state soon bring your game. sorry you cant make it back to florida, Mr Leo looking for you down here????????

My build Allan, RR running shoes, 91 vacs, Tub is all new, Will see it wants to run. Needed a project another twin with different shape tub was on my mind so here it is. Hey julie see ya in the peach state soon bring your game. sorry you cant make it back to florida, Mr Leo looking for you down here????????
My name is julian not julie first of all. Yeah florida wont be in my schedule for a very long time economically i only run a few classes the the expenses of driving 10+ hours and hotel / food its not worth it to me and that goes for the Charleston race too. Good sites and racers but i prefer to stay within 4 hours of my home so if its not withing that i wont race.

good luck with your Twin looks nice see ya in Atlanta..

Last edited by a moderator:
Julian stop crying while you're virtually printing money compared to some of us !!! :lol: :lol:

Tom boat looks good you have been busy !! Wish I had your speed of building skills and motivation after work !!! LMK when you and Larry are going to test , gimme a call .

Julian stop crying while you're virtually printing money compared to some of us !!! :lol: :lol:

Tom boat looks good you have been busy !! Wish I had your speed of building skills and motivation after work !!! LMK when you and Larry are going to test , gimme a call .
Tom dont know about all that..

julian

Just want to give ya all a view of the new twin, the view most will see racing it.
THOMAS, GLAD TO SEE YOUR FIRED UP!!BOAT LOOKS GREAT!! I THINK THIS TWIN THING IS REALLY CATCHING ON....WHO KNOWS, MAYBE THIS CLASS WILL BECOME ONE OF THE LARGEST IN NITRO RACING :)

Ran the twin yesterday looks good right of the board, needs some turn fin tweeking and play with some more pitch in the wheels,

wheels have 6 now but seem to be at a wall and RPMs are high (1667) overall good day for old idea that some have been playing with but few get it right. here are some full body picks , of course full dress, done told ya its a flat bottom girl and no undressed pics allowed. her name is GLORY WHORE she is the sister to NITRO SLUT younger of course and a little lighter than her sister

Decal should be here this week for her name

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0043.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back