New Design SGX 90/101 Boat with CMDi Carbon Fiber Cowling

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyEdge

Here is the newly designed CMDi SGX 90/101 boat.

with a Danny King CMB 91 RS for power, CMDi 90 Billet Pipe and a CMDi H667 pushing.

The boat has a longer (45"L) and wider more stable stance to handle the nasty water turned up by the twins.

It will be racing in the upcoming 2014 Florida Nitro Shoot out and the 2014 Fall Nats.

sgx 90.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeremy,

Nice boat

I think longer boats are in our future.

Thanks For Sharing,

Mark Sholund

Thanks for the comment Mark.

Yea the longer boat really loves the race water and the boat still drives like the 43" or 41" boat.

And it is still nice and light given its size.

Great....thanks for the info Andy. The booms look like they are solid carbon, maybe another feature to help with rough water performance ?

Jeremy looking forward to running our SGX's together this fall.

I think you need to name her "JAWS"....
default_smile.png

The area of the openings in the cowl sides look too small compared to the intake diameter ? Will there be enough fresh air available or will those two openings be a water vacuum?

Very nice looking build.

Yes there will he enough fresh air. Sometimes when I run with other boats I will actually tape the hole close so that I will not get washed down.

The area of the openings in the cowl sides look too small compared to the intake diameter ? Will there be enough fresh air available or will those two openings be a water vacuum?

Very nice looking build.
Actually there is just the one opening on the left side. That cowl set up ran 88mph two weeks ago. Maybe with a little more air it will run over 90?
default_smile.png

Jeremy Good looking rigger !! I am sure with all the new changes . This boat should rock !!

Andy You did A good job Again. I Know if any one can make A 90 plus heat race boat . You can !
default_cool.png

with a Danny King CMB 91 RS for power, CMDi 90 Billet Pipe and a CMDi H667 pushing.

The boat has a longer (45"L) and wider more stable stance to handle the nasty water turned up by the twins.

It will be racing in the upcoming 2014 Florida Nitro Shoot out and the 2014 Fall Nats

sgx 90.JPG
Hey Hey Jeremy here's some competition Code Red knocking at your back door pass ya later Charlie

Last edited by a moderator:

It will be racing in the upcoming 2014 Florida Nitro Shoot out and the 2014 Fall Nats

sgx 90.JPG
Hey Hey Jeremy here's some competition Code Red knocking at your back door pass ya later Charlie
That OPS 90 looks good in there Charlie!

Back