New Cat Hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Taylor

Bought a new one-of-a-kind Cat hull. Guy told me it was unique but something just ain't right. :unsure: :unsure:

Rick

final.jpg

Hello everybody .

This is a reply from Australia . Lets hope it never gets stopped by the cast of Police Academy , who ask for it's licence and registration . Some years ago the the budgie was missing for a while and decided to show where it had been hiding . Inside the Scale boat and put it's head up through the hole in cowl for the engine . Still a good picture of the cat though , have to wonder how many lives that may have used up driving this boat .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia :)

Bought a new one-of-a-kind Cat hull. Guy told me it was unique but something just ain't right. :unsure: :unsure:

Rick
Just curious what engine you are going to use. I have the same boat sitting in the closet. Could not decide whether to put a Zenoah or a .90 in it.

I'd like to deviate from Dumas' instruction and go surface drive for scale appearance. Not sure how the boat will behave though.

kez

Kitty cat needs a helmet!!!!
Get Ferrette to make one out of a lime for ya Rick
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:

Rick
Just curious what engine you are going to use. I have the same boat sitting in the closet. Could not decide whether to put a Zenoah or a .90 in it.

I'd like to deviate from Dumas' instruction and go surface drive for scale appearance. Not sure how the boat will behave though.

kez
Actually that's a long story. I wanted to build a Miami Vice scale boat. Wanted a gas engine with clutch. Wouldn't fit under original interior. So I was going to use a .90 but wouldn't have a clutch. So I sold it. lol.. Go to RCU forums and look up the KAAMA build. Freind of mine built one with surface drive and a hot motor.

Back