• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Built whiplash Sport 40(SOLD)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOM MOORE

Next up for sale is a blazer marine sport 40 whiplash. Comes with all new speedmaster hardware,dick tyndall turn fin, new fuel tanks, this hull has the radio box set up in the front. Boat is very well constructed. the paint is chipped on the tips of the sponsons. but a very easy fix. PM me with any questions. Asking 200.00 shipped lower 48

Thanks Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Next up for sale is a blazer marine sport 40 whiplash. Comes with all new speedmaster hardware,dick tyndall turn fin, new fuel tanks, this hull has the radio box set up in the front. Boat is very well constructed. the paint is chipped on the tips of the sponsons. but a very easy fix. PM me with any questions. Asking 200.00 shipped lower 48

Thanks Tom i will take this boat. do you take paypal?

Thanks Tom
pm sent

Back