New and Improved Radio Control Event Manager 1.10 DSM

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RaceCraftBearings

As Many of you know Race Manager was developed long before DSM came to our hobby. In the early years of DSM it wasnt used enough to warrant a change in my program. Today DSM is very widely used so I decided it was time to include an exception to the randomizer so that the Channel DSM Frequency 2.4 could be entered into the system and randomized into the heats without conflict.

I had been testing the software for a few days prior to the Melborne Race which was held this weekend. I got with Ray from the Space Coast Club a registered club of my software and we used the new version to manage the event. DSM is now officialy and successfully a part of the system so now you will not need to create multiple DSM Channels to your frequency list, simply put in DSM and 2.4 in the list and it will create heats without conflict.

I have also made some other improvements to the software all of which are working fine. I plan to continue testing the program for a bit longer to insure that all is well before release.

If your in the market for a great tool Race Manager 1.05 is the tool of choice by many clubs around the country and abroad, with the coming release of Version 1.10 DSM it will be even better!

For more info Contact: [email protected] or check out our website at:

www.radiocontroleventmanager.com

Hey, my name is Allen Putich from UNW scale RC club in Washington state. I was wondering if your point management system could be used for just 1 class of racing like scale hydroplanes, and what is the cost of the program?

You can email me at: Cokeguy21@hotmail dot com

P.S

Can you please attach a demo of both programs to the email? Thanks.

Hey, my name is Allen Putich from UNW scale RC club in Washington state. I was wondering if your point management system could be used for just 1 class of racing like scale hydroplanes, and what is the cost of the program?

You can email me at: Cokeguy21@hotmail dot com

P.S

Can you please attach a demo of both programs to the email? Thanks.
Hello Allen, yes the program can be used for any number of classes from 1 to 100 (unlimited really but I am sure no one will ever have 100 classes.)

I will email you details on where to download the program in the am...........

Last edited: