NEW 12 cell - 3.5 opc tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waterbug

Just came from BBY RACING. The message board has pictures of their new ABS Tunnel.

Don't know how to post pictures, Chris Flynn right up your ally!!

Yeah it looks real nice, I think Randy modeled the shape of the cowl after the Hooters tunnel...so i also believe it will be called soemthing alone the lines of the 'Hooters OPC' ;)

http://www.rumrunnerracing.com/feforums/sh...83&pagenumber=1

This is where the little bit of talk about it is...

side_hoot.jpg

Hi Guy's

Nice looking boat - very reminiscent of the DPI tunnel. Cowling certainly looks modelled after Hooters hull. Is this 1:1 boat a seebold like most of the fleet or is it something different. It's definately not a Rinker boat from the looks.

GT 8)

Blue,

Wish I had a 30"mold of that STV!!!!

My buddy at Key West Boats could spit me a few hulls out quick like!!!!

At speed it looks like it would ride on that center sponson and teter on the outter ones,only making contact at low speed. Truly FLYING the hull at speed!!!!!

TIM,

Don't think you could get lighter, than that ABS, if it can stand the test without cracking !!!!!!!

Gene, where is that pic from...are there any more like it?

Would you think something like that would be legal in 1:1 classes?

Compisites of the hull will be coming later...if you missed that part :) so you guys could give it a go for your stock OB's ;) but it seems low for only 5.5" i would think...

Kris

sat15.jpg

his must be last years shape then? The Model looks ALOT lkike the one in the pic Gene posted, but the back seems different compared to this one...

Latest posts

Back