New 1/4 scale tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty

2008tunnelchampionship009.jpg

2008tunnelchampionship024.jpg

Big little E fan, Rusty that freeging thing is awsome!!!!!!!
thanks everybody I was kinda pushed for time with this one so I didn't do anything too wild I wanted to keep it simple and have sort of a scale look to it. Like John said it is all paint no decals.

Rusty

I saw this boat for real, the letters he painted are a GREAT job.

Well by now everyone should now that he is one of a kind, if it comes to doing nice paintjobs.

Ronald.

It's going to look even sweeter with my CC Quickdraw and Lawless on the back :D

that's you, walt? i saw this boat in person, it's BEAUTIFUL!!!! pics on a website don't do rusty's work justice, imho.

Robin,

I'll get to see it soon.

Rusty's painted a few boats for me and everyone he's done looks way better in person than the pics. Especially when the sun light hits it. B)

I already have an OSSI home, but not with paint. (yet). :)

Robin,I'll get to see it soon.

Rusty's painted a few boats for me and everyone he's done looks way better in person than the pics. Especially when the sun light hits it. B)

I already have an OSSI home, but not with paint. (yet). :)
I think it has found a good home.

Rusty

well I was able to run my gas tunnel today, wow not bad for first time out, was gettin cocky and blew it over on the back stretch, then throttle servo took a dump.. oh well was not able to test props but it was lookin good, once I figure out how to post some pics I will..

STA72071.JPG

STA72072.JPG

STA72073.JPG

STA72074.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
TunneltimeI like that pipe on your boat. Where did you get it or can/will you make another.
I made it , tested it today , not bad for first real day of testing. this is the second request for this pipe. it is a prototype, I will probably make a fatter cone to cone. but I am still propping the boat to the pipe/engine. cost will be around 300 bucks, if interested let me know. I am not a expert welder as you can see, my eyes are starting to go. but practice makes perfect.. thanks joe..

Latest posts

Back